The NEO NO2-M seems to be now official in China after its recent launch. Its a pretty much cheap 4.5-inch phone with a pleasing qHD screen and enticing 1GB of RAM for just a price of $174. It was launched with a vision of providing a cost-effective smartphone especially for students that is why it was offered for a relatively low price tag.
Chinese sites translates the name as Antonio NO2-M or Mourinho NO2-M. But whatever, let’s just settle on calling it the NEO NO2-M. Kind of a very weird name for a good looking phone though.
With this in pursuit on targeting the market of students, it also offered students discounts and value saving packages so as to please more buyers to acquire it in China.
Short, the NEO NO2-M is equipped with a MediaTek MTK6577 dual-core processor, with a CPU frequency clocked at 1GHz. It has an above the norm RAM, boosted at 1GB. It runs on Android 4.0.4 ICS out of the box.
It sports a 4.5 -inch TFT screen, but with QHD resolution exposing 960*540 pixels display and multi-touch support.
The snappers is a set of a 8.0-megapixels CMOS sensor with LED flash, support for auto-focus and HD-level video recording; the secondary front camera is at 2.0megapixels.
NEO NO2-M antutu benchmark
The original battery capacity is at 1850 mAh. It is a dual SIM/dual standby phone that supports WCDMA/GSM. Bluetooth, WIFI, WLAN, and GPS together with the built-in gravity, light, proximity sensor, and electronic compass is the additional features.
NEO NO2-M Specs and Features
- Manufacturer: NEO
- Model: NEO NO2-M
- Phone Style: Bar, multi-touch screen, 4.5 inch Capacitive touchscreen
- Operating System: Android 4.0.4 OS
- Processor: MTK6577 Dual Core 1.2GHz
- Screen Size: 4.5 inch QHD touchscreen
- Display resolution: 960*540 pixel
- Color Support: 16 million colors
- Screen Technology: Multi-touch screen
- Camera: 8MP rear camera + 2 MP front camera, digital zoom
- Connectivity Technology: GSM + WCDMA (Dual SIM)
- Network Band: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz + WCDMA 850/2100MHz
- Data Technology: EDGE, GPRS
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- WLan: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g
- USB: USB 2.0
- GPS: GPS/A-GPS (Built-in GPS chipset)
- Battery: Li-on battery(1800mAh)
- Standby Time: 150-200 hours
- Built-in Memory: 1GB RAM, 4GB ROM
- internal storage memory is still expandable up to 32GB with SD card.
- Dimensions: 132.1*65.3*9.5
- Weight: 139
For more information, updates and user reviews about the NEO NO2-M, you can check it out on the link at the end of this article.