Just an entry of the well-known Chinese brand, Huawei on the MT6577 category; here’s the Huawei G500 Pro. This handset has been announced last month, and I am not sure if there is really any store has this in stock. It was said to be out in the market by this August. Maybe it will hit the stores by the end of August 2012.
The Huawei G500 Pro is a specially-made custom phone from a different manufacturer, named qihu360. It was then named as the Huawei Shine. Its original price is $238, still this might change until final notice.
Huawei G500 Pro aka Huawei Shine
Huawei Shine G500 Pro Specs and Features
Here are some of the listed specifications and features of the Huawei Shine G500 Pro:
- Sistema eragilea: Android 4.0 ICS
- CPU: MTK6577 ARMv7 Cortex-A9 Dual-core 1.0GHz
- GPU: PowerVR SGX531 Ultra
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 4GB
- Network: GSM, WCDMA Dual Sim,Dual Egonean, supports W+G, G+G
- Data services: GPRS, EDGE, HSPA
- Support band: 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900; 3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
- Screen: 4.3′‘, capacitive pantaila, multi-touch control; IPS qHD 960×540 pixel
- Memory card: MicroSD card
- onartzen App2SD; max upto 32GB.
- Battery capacity: 1930mAh
- GPS: Built-in GPS, A-GPS support
- Gravity sensor, Light sensor, Distance sensor
- Kamera: Fronte: 0.3MP; Itzuli: 5.0MP CMOS LED FLASH, AF
- WLAN: WIFI, IEEE 802.11 n / b / g
- Interface: Micro USB v2.0; 3.5mm head jack
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.1 EDR +
- Hizkuntzen: Multi-Languages
Huawei G500 Pro – aurrean
No surprise here with the specs. It is expected on a MT6577 smartphone that it is a great performer in terms of speed on almost aspects. Definitely a high-end performer on HD gaming and multimedia playback performance.
What I just noticed is, this one uses MediaTek CPU? We are all used to Huawei using Qualcomm CPU’s. Horrela, this one is a bit different compared to the previously released G-series of Huawei Android phones. Beno, I do not see any issue with MediaTek CPU performance since MT6575 (bakar-core) up to the latest dual-core MT6577 category.
Huawei G500 Pro
Almost same specs compared to other MT6577 with 4.3″ size. But a downside I notice is its 5.0 megapixels kamera. But I guess, the MP count doesnt matter in reality. Battery capacity, taken into consideration is impressive.
This phone is not listed yet on Fastcardtech. I do not know why. Other stores just tell that it will be available before September, but they are listing the Huawei distira G500 Pro with a price of almost $300. That seems to be overpriced compared to the 360‘s announcement of only $238 Salneurri-etiketa.
Huawei G500 Pro back
Beno, since this phone carries Huawei‘s name, that might be a selling-point on some aspect. That’s it for now. We’ll just update you guys once we got more info about this Huawei Shine telefono.
Anyway, do you mind getting this one over the other MT6577 phones at 4.3″ screen size?